Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

so much for calling this my journal

Pictures are in a seperate post! I cant get it to work on here. I am computer illiterate sometimes..Whoops!

I cant even update regularly! There hasnt been alot going on since I last updated. Trying to stay outta this Oklahoma heat! It was a 104 here today! Eli had to work 4th of July so my mom and Cole came up and got me and took me back to Fort Smith so I could spend it with the family! Sunday, my friend Liz and I drove up to Tahlequah, since she hasnt been up there and we went took the river and hung out a bit. Gracie loved the water until it got too deep for her poor thing! Something came up at the barn and Liz couldnt take me back to Tulsa afterall so Mom met us in Vian and she took me back home! I cant wait to get a job so I can get my car and wont have to rely on people!) Anyways Monday Eli and I went to Tahlequah because I had class and he was off work so we had planned on moving some more things out of our old apartment. Well you know us, change of plans! The weather just seemed to change our minds. We ended up going to the river and hanging out for awhile. I called Jessica to join us when she got off work, but she didnt feel good so we ended up going out to eat with her! After a year of living in Tahlequah, we finally made it to a new place...Fish's BBQ! It doesnt look too apetizing on the outside but everyone is right..it is delicious!! I had the best brisket I have had in a long time! They even have tee shirts that say "Tahlequah's Best Kept Secret"..isnt that the truth! Well by then it was getting dark so we didnt move anything! Wednesday I got up early and met Jessica for breakfast before my class and we watched Dazed & Confused. She had never seen it! Thats crazy to me! We finally got Gracie trimmed and it was our first time to ever find a groomer in Tulsa, so if anyone reads this and lives in this area please suggest someone for us! I still havent gotten a picture of the "After" look. I think she has been looking away from the camera. I think shes embarrassed! LOL They trimmed her way too short I think, and she now looks like a boy dog. Its kinda sad. Oh well. She will only look like that for a couple of weeks! While she was at the groomers we grabbed a bite to eat and drove around, found a Goodwill of Tulsa, and I applied for a job there. *Crosses Fingers* This weekend was kind of depressing in the Garage Sale front..there were hardly any! Yesterday was Eli's birthday..hes the big 2-2! lol He said he feels like an old man..I dont think so baby! I cant believe its already another Monday..where has summer gone! Then again I'm ready for July 30th! Its my last day of my summer classes and my family is planning on coming up that weekend!! Whoo hoo! I start back on August 20th but luckily it wont be that bad..I'll only have to drive on Tuesday/Thursdays! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment