Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I cant believe the weekend is already over!
Friday morning, I talked Eli into trying a different place to eat breakfast so he took me to Cracker Barrel! I had never been there for breakfast, when I lived in Fort Smith I had only been to the one in Alma for dinner. Anyways I was really excited, and the service ended up being horrible. She pretty much lost her tip before we even ordered our food. Neither one of us like grits and it said that you could substitute for something else, so we told her what we would like. She made substituting sound like such a big ordeal and had the nerve to say, why dont I just not bring the grits out with your order, you get enough food as it is! Can you believe that?! We were both just dumbfounded. On top of that, Eli's eggs werent even cooked all the way, they were even cold! Keep in mind, Eli doesnt like to cause scenes or take food back when its not his way so he asked the lady if she could bring him another order..I guess they just microwaved them because they were still cold in the middle. It was pretty disgusting. Even though the service was horrible, we still had fun looking at the gift shop! I wanted just about one of everything! I only walked out with candy sucker sticks, I couldnt resist =)
After that, we spent the afternoon going to the big flea market and to various thrift shops. We actually found a couple of good condition couches for only $75 we were so tempted to take them home with us but we dont have any room at the moment. We really cant get one until September, thats when we are moving to bigger and definitely better apartment! YAY!

Yesterday, we did our usual breakfast at Golden Corral. (Yes, it seems like all we do is eat, but I promise its only on the weekends =) ) Anyways after we left there, we ended up going to a couple of thrift stores and garage sales but didnt find anything, except another couch! =( After that, we came home so Eli could go to bed before work, he had been up for like 24 hours. Whoops!

Today was tiring day for some reason. I woke up at like 430 and ended up staying up till Eli got home at 6, he surprised me with breakfast at Tally's on Route 66..they have the best breakfast! We came home and slept for a while, then hung around the house for a bit. Ended up going to this place called Panchos. It was pretty good. It was really authentic food. I didnt feel too good when we left there so I came home and layed down and decided to read for a bit, well I ended up going to sleep for a few hours. I was half asleep when Eli left for work. I dont know why I am so tired.

I left my school book in the truck, so I cant study tonight even though I have a test so looks like I will be studying on the way tomorrow. I have some good news/bad news, I have mixed feelings about it. This will be our last Monday/Tuesday to work on moving stuff out of the Tahlequah apartment. Tomorrow we're getting things and Tuesday we're cleaning it, Thursday we're paying the last of the rent we owe and turning in our keys! I'm glad to be rid of the apartment and dealing with moving stuff out of there and having to pay for 2 apartments but I am sad because I drive by it everytime I go to school considering its 2 blocks away and it was our FIRST apartment as a couple. I'm so sentimental sometimes.

We're heading to the fort Monday night and Tuesday night. I'm going to finally get to meet Ethan Cole Kiene! Ive seen pictures but I have a feeling they wont do him justice! We are also going to see one of Eli's best friends from home. Max, his fiance Sam is having a little boy in a couple of weeks. Babies are everywhere! They have decided on the name Aiden. They just got themselves a house so we are going to go see it and maybe grill out over there.

Until next time!


This was a pyramid of bowling balls we saw at the flea market!

I forgot to mention that we also snuck in some Birthday Cake W/Sprinkles at Marble Slab. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment