Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

30 Day Blogging! Day 1-----Favorite Song (s)

So I am about 7 days late but I figured why not, I'm going to do it anyway! This will give me the perfect excuse to keep up with blogging, and ya never know..I might just throw in some of my recent adventures and thoughts like I normally should! =)

The host of this great idea is Emily! So here it goes.......
I love all genre's of music...especially Country and Oldies from 1950-1990! (It is kinda of sad that the 90's are classified as "Oldies" =/  I'm going to try and list only 5!

Stand By Me - Originally by B.B. King but I love the Mickey Gilley version out of one of my favorite movies..Urban Cowboy!

Me & Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
I've always loved Janis Joplin ever since I was little..I once dressed up as her for halloween when I was about 10..probably a little inappropriate but my Momma couldn't change my mind! I wish I could find a picture of me!


Cross My Heart -George Strait
It was so hard to choose just one George song, but this one is probably the best..plus its out of another one of my favorite movies..Pure Country! (At this rate when "Favorite Movie" day comes around, I wont have any left to share!)

Hit Me With Your Best Shot -Pat Benetar
In my opinion, I think this is just one of those songs you will always rock out to! The guitar solo is not too bad either! =)

Six-Pack Summer -Phil Vassar
I just think this is one of those feel good songs of summer!


Hope you enjoy the tunes! Maybe you even found a new song or artist! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment