Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Crazy Eights!

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
 
1. 
 
 2.
 3.
 
 4.
 
 5. 
6.
 7.
  
 8.
 
 

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink

1. Cheddar's
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Taco Bueno
4. Rib Crib
5. Olive Garden
6. Schlotzskys
7. Chick-Fil-A 
8. Ed Walker's

8 Things I Look Forward To
 
1. One day going back to NSU and finishing my Social Work degree.
2. Getting married and having a fall wedding.
3. Having a little Wyatt Walker and Mackenzie Mae running around my house driving me crazy! 
4. Going camping on the Illinois River with my best friends next weekend. 
5. Turning 21 in November!
6. Finding that perfect strapless bra before summer is over! =)
7. Being able to hopefully go to Memphis in July or August and see the family! 
8. Finding a perfect hairstyle ASAP!
 
8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:
 
1. Woke up at 4:30 on my first day off in a week. 
2. Conquered QuikTrip, Bank of America, Target, Reasors, and had breakfast with my love all before 9am! 
3. Ate Taco Bueno with Jessica and Aaron. 
4. Swam with Jessica, Aaron and Andrea in the freezing pool! 
5. Made Jessica jealous with my new swimsuit, so much that she ended up going to buy herself the same one! LOL
6. Made a "What To Take To The River" list for next weekend. 
7. Checked things off that list. 
8. Ate dinner at Cheddars!

8 Thinks I Like About Winter

1. Being able to build a fire when I go to Fort Smith. 

2. Waking up to the snow falling.

3. All things Christmas!

4. Wearing my favorite hoodies!

5. Cuddling with a good book with comfy blankets and homemade quilts.

6. Drinking hot chocolate.

7. Being Snowed in, or shall I say Iced in to us Oklahoma folks!

8. Dreaming about river trips.

8 Things I am Passionate About

1. Family

2. Friends.

3. Gracie AKA "The cutest cocker spaniel in the whole wide world!"

4. Family and City History

5. Social Work

6. Relationships with other people

7. Trivia..I'm lame I know, but I love pop culture and zany facts!

8. Living everyday like its my last!

8 Words or Phrases I Use Often


1. Whatever.
2. Hey Ya'll!
3. I love you!
4. How are you doing today?
5. Did you find everything today?
6. You have a great day!
7. Hey, whats up?
8. Oh Okay.

8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See

1. Time Square. 
2. Nashville
3. San Antonio. 
4. Washington DC
5. Smokey Mountains. 
6. Grand Tetons again. 
7. Yellowstone again. 
8. New Orleans.

8 Things I Currently Want/Need

1. A vacation.
2. All the seasons of my old favorite tv shows.
3. A new car..I'd even take a used car!
4. The lottery...I'd settle for a portion!
5. Maybe a week off work just to clean and organize my apartment.
6. An endless amount of coffee.
7. A rotating closet and outfit maker that Cher from Clueless has.....As If, right?
6. Peace, Love and Happiness! =)

2 comments:

  1. I totally want that Cher rotating closet! I think we all do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ed walker's. that makes me hungry just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete