Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I finally did it..

Well I've decided to make a blog after all! For awhile now, I have been reading numerous blogs anonymously. They have made me laugh, cry, and think "oh, I definitely know how you feel or you're not the only one!" Now I can actually comment everyone! I hope that I can make some new friends in this great world of blogging! I will probably be playing around with this for awhile, so if you are reading this..please bear with me!

I should probably be polite and introduce myself:

I'm Bailey and I am 19 years old. I hail from the great city of Fort Smith, Arkansas; but I currently live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am a college student at Northeastern State University and I am also a Social Work major. I have a passion for helping people and volunteering. I hope to one day work with the Ronald McDonald house at St. Francis Hospital here in Tulsa. I absolutely love NSU and I think it was one of the greatest decisions I've made. My mom is my best friend, and I was completely terrified of leaving her, but I'm pulling through better than I thought I would..most days anyway! lol I have been with my fiance, Eli for 5 years this October. Some people think that we are "living in sin" because we live together but we aren't married yet. Most people are supportive though, and that's what counts. We lived in Tahlequah last year while I attended NSU, but this past May Eli got a better paying job so we decided to move up here and I will be commuting twice a week in the fall. So far we are enjoying Tulsa, its bigger than Fort Smith, and definitely bigger than Tahlequah! I miss being able to go to the river at a moments notice with friends and the quiet college town life. I like to think everything happens for a reason so for now I'm just going to buckle up and see where this journey takes me with Eli and our cocker spaniel Gracie! =)

I will post pictures later, after I learn how to work all of this blogging stuff! lol Hope I didn't bore anyone!

-Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment