Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Walmart Parking Lot

Well we have made it to Easter. I just have to say that it is a BEAUTIFUL day out! It seems like every year its always cold, cloudy, and/or rainy. Not this year, my friend! =)

I've gotten a new camera, had some new adventures, and had a near death experience in the time I've been gone from the blog world. God has definitely been watching over me. Details are soon to come..I just wanted to do a quick update while I was reading my daily blogs.

We're currently in Fort Smith for Easter. I was lucky enough to be off work for about 4 days in a row. I need the money but I need my family a little more here lately. So fortunately, next week I work everyday! $$


Have a wonderful Easter!!

This song reminds me of summer in high school and I ran across it and thought I'd share it!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCohUMte4A

No comments:

Post a Comment